Saturday, January 6, 2007

Our Baby's Room









The room was painted with help from Dad, Dan and Amber. Also, we changed the blinds to cellular/cordless, and my mom and I cleared all the old furniture out and organized the closet. That was a fun week, our house was a disaster! I also painted a little chair and shelf to match the room and bought an area rug. Each week it's looking more like a baby's room.

We need curtains and other baby things, but we still have time. We should be getting a crib this month! The dressers are from my grandmother, they no longer needed them so they gave it to us. We also were given a glider/rocking chair! Everyone has been so generous! We're not sure if we're getting a boy or girl so this color scheme should accommodate both.




Uncle Dan, putting together the crib for us. He wouldn't let me see it until it was done :) but his wife took some pictures for me.


~~~ UPDATE 6/18/07: ~~~


Grandma decided that the baby needed a new crib ~and she bought us one! It is beautiful! It converts to a toddler bed, then full size bed. It is solid, doesn't move at all and is very safe and pretty! Here is a picture of it, with the beautiful quilt made by my best friend and her mom-in-law!

Grandpa and Daddy setting up the crib!
The crib is full of stuffed animals and blankets, we need to make room for the baby soon! We have a breathable bumper on the crib too~can you tell I like green??

Hit Counter

Amazing Counters