Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Getting Closer!!

We have a tentative "due date"!
We just heard that our dossier is out of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and is now at the Ministry of Education as of yesterday! It will be there about a month and shortly thereafter we get our Letter of Invitation! Then it will may a couple of weeks to get tickets, visas and prepare to travel.
We could be parents in 6-8 weeks!!
(Jason thinks I use to many exclamation points on the blog, but I think this warrants it!!!!!!)

4 comments:

Jason said...

You do use too many exclamation points!!!!!!! But I love you anyway!!!!!!!!!! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

So that you know, we are out there watching, reading, and caring....but not posting. So now begins the fun. The real fun begins hopefully very soon when we can all sit back and watch you become instant parents of a 6 month-ish year old. I will have the camera ready and loaded. And Im not looking to film the sweet stuff. So now that the ominous "minister of defense" has spoken, we look forward to waiting for the 3 of you to come home as one.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for the two of you. I can hardly wait myself to see your little one. I think you guys will be such amazing parents.

Hit Counter

Amazing Counters