Thursday, May 17, 2007

Final Approval

We have been waiting so long (it seems) to hear that we have the final approval that I didn't think we would be very excited when we got it. You know how frustrating it is to wait and wait for something and then it comes and you are too depressed from waiting to feel overjoyed.
Well that didn't happen to us! We are overjoyed! The agency has applied for our Letter of Invitation and when they/we receive it they will tell us travel dates! Yippee!
Oh by the way, we miss hearing your comments! I know the blog is a little boring right now, until we get baby pics on it, but we like to know who is watching and waiting with us!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

I'm watching and waiting with you! We leave tomorrow morning for Almaty. Maybe we will be there at the same time on one of our trips! I know the waiting is so hard but just keep thinking of where you'll be in a few weeks!
Gretchen

cambriadoly said...

Amber and Jason...I am watching and waiting with you too!!! I am so excited for you both...enjoy all of this and we will be anxiously waiting to meet your little one...Love, Deb Gavilan

Hit Counter

Amazing Counters