Wednesday, July 4, 2007

No Answers

We tried again to get some answers from our agency about our situation, but they told us officials in Kaz are on vacation until July 18th and we will not know anything until they return. We have no idea how long we have to wait, where our dossier has to go or what the process is from here. We have had no answers to anything except that we are going to Almaty.

It's frustrating, to say the least, having NO control over your life.

We are learning patience however and that is a good thing. We will resume bugging our agency after the 18th!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here! I'm here! Checking on the two of you everyday. You're in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Your going to Almaty. Very close to Allmighty. Sounds like a good place to find a fortunate child. An unbelievable and unnecessary run-around to go through to be a parent, just keep trying to see it from the big picture angle. 3 years from now, completely in love with your child, never being able to remember life without them, and then realizing that they would never have been that child if you did'nt get moved around all creation, moving sites inconveniently, till you found them. It will be later then you like, but you will have found her/him. Once you do, this will all be a distant memory. Keep plugging away.

Kristan and Mark said...

It's so hard I know!! By the way I'm lovestruck from the a.com boards. I won't bore you with my long saga of switiching countries, etc. but once you get your child home with you, no matter how long or what heartache you go through to get him/her/them home, you think, wow, I wouldn't have had it any other way because then THIS child wouldn't be here with me now.

Hang in there, keep the Faith! It's not easy I know. Feel free to contact me anytime if you just want to vent or talk to someone who has "been there done that".

Kristan

Hit Counter

Amazing Counters