Friday, January 25, 2008

Our Happy Girl

Ava is such a good baby. Most of the time she is so easy going and happy. She has a little stubborn streak and lets us know when she's not happy though. She has learned a few more things, like "sharing". She hands us everything and smiles when we say "thank you". She likes peek-a-boo. She will duck down behind the coffee table and then pop up and laugh when we say "there you are!". She can also put balls down a "rainspout" on her toy. She loves to walk holding on to our hands or holding on to anything...it's her favorite thing to do. She's going to be walking very soon!

She has also gained 4 pounds since we've been home! And she has 3 teeth now. We think she gets cuter everyday...and we are so amazed at how smart she is. I try but I just can't capture how adorable she is in pictures...of course this is a mom talking. She is truly so beautiful though! We feel so blessed to have her as our daughter!
OK, I'm done bragging!! Here are a few pictures:






6 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Jason & Amber,
Thank you for these wonderful pictures and insight on Ava's progress!
She's absolutely so beautiful and precious! I love her cute smile! She's a helper too,I see!
I check your blog almost every day for up-dates! So I was very happy today! I was looking too for any pictures with her Aunt Yvonne from her recent visit! Love, Cindy

Brian and Patti said...

You can brag as much as you want! Ava is absolutely beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the update! She is growing so much - even from the last time we saw her! We can't believe it! And somehow she gets cuter and cuter! We don't mind you bragging because we know it is true!! We love you all so much and miss you too!
Big hugs and kisses,
Dan and Amber

Anonymous said...

Jason&Amber,

She is so perfect...just absolutely beautiful. Her smile is like an angel!!! I love that you brag...you should..she is a blessing! I check everyday for updates...so thanks for the new pictures!!! I can't wait to see her again in person.

Becky

Trudi said...

Brag away - it's all the truth! You have such a wonderful little girl. We just returned from Providence where we met Aila our Kazi granddaughter for the first time! Such joy! Aila and Ava are very close in age - and they are both into the same kinds of things. As you were describing Ava, I thought about everything we watched Aila do this weekend. It is simply wonderful! I hope you all can meet one day!

Matthew Ruley said...

She's just so cute! Perfect!

Hit Counter

Amazing Counters