Friday, September 28, 2007

FINALLY! We are going to meet our baby!!

We should be leaving on October 8th or 9th!! We have our final approval and our LOI is on its way. The region is open and we should be one of the first families there! There will be many babies available too since no one has been to Karaganda months. This feels so unreal. I have lists and sticky notes everywhere! I am busy packing, organizing, cleaning the house and of course calling everyone in the family! We are so happy and excited! I can hardly sleep and you know I like to sleep! We could have the baby home by the first or second week in December!

6 comments:

Angela said...

Congratulations! Our family is in the process of gathering our dossier and I LOVE reading about families heading over . . . especially to Karaganda after the closure. Good for you!

Jeannine said...

That is great news!! I am so happy you have finally gotten word, you have had a long road of it.. Keep us all posted, and good luck in your travels.. We can't wait to "meet" your baby, either..

Gretchen said...

Oh! we are so excited for you! Good luck, have a great time and keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

I'm here for you "3" actually "4"
LOVE
grandpa xoxo

Sonya said...

Congratulations! We should also be travelling in October. Should be no later than the 27th. Maybe we will see you there!

I will definitely be following your blog while you are gone!

Sonya

Kristan and Mark said...

Great news!!! Woohooo!!

I can't wait to follow your journey to Karaganda, especially since I've been. It'll also be interesting to see the differences and similarities in the different baby house.

Hit Counter

Amazing Counters