Monday, November 12, 2007

Spies at the Baby House

I am following two blogs from couples who are in Kazakhstan now at the same baby house Ava is from. They are both adopting babies from Ava's room too!! So of course I frantically e-mailed them hoping to get information and/or pictures from them. They both e-mailed me back and we have 3 new pictures of Ava since we left!! They (the couples not the caregivers) also said they are calling her Ava for us so she remembers her name. They said she is doing good, she seems healthy and happy! We are so thrilled to see her little face and know that she is well.
This is the link to one blog http://boykinfamilyadoption.spaces.live.com./ the other one is private.

This is what they said about her:

"Ava is doing wonderfully!! She smiles every time we come in, and lots of times she is standing on her own in the big crib in the play room. We always try to give her attention when we see her- it is so cute how she waves!"

"I do see Ava everyday and she is so beautiful. I recognized her the minute I saw her, and so did my husband. The last two evening visits Ava has come over to us while we were feeding Nick. I laugh and tell Brent that she wants to help us. She is very sociable and sweet. I always speak to her and call her Ava when I see her."

Here are the pictures:


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cool that you can have these ones "spy" on Ava for you. It's so awesome that they are calling her Ava too. She is so precious - we love these pictures too. Very very soon she will be home!! No more spies needed! :) We miss you and love you lots!!
Love,
Dan and Amber

Anonymous said...

How amazing to be on the other side of the world, but still get glimpses of your amazing Ava! its only a matter of time now before she is home.how wonderful!
love, tracy

Trudi said...

how great to be able to see her! I know I miss seeing her beautiful face everyday so I cannot imagine what it is like for her parents. She looks great and I am so happy the others are calling her Ava for you. Our kids (jen & Marshall) just took off for Kazi today but they are assigned to Semey otherwise I KNOW they'd shoot photos for you too! Thanks for providing an interim Ava "fix"!
Trudi (soon to be a Kazibaby's grandmother!)

Cindy said...

Hi! It's so great to get an update on how Ava is doing! She's so cute! Yvonne thought she spotted Ava on one of the other pictures on Nicholas' blog in the crib in the baby room!! Thanks for sharing with us!! I hope that time is going by super-quickly for you!!! Looking forward to the day you get your beautiful, precious little girl for keeps!!
Love, Cindy

Tazsa & Lance said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Matthew Ruley said...

What a great opportunity to see her. Do you know when you are going back or when court is? I check your blog every day in hopes to see some news. Hope its soon. I'm following the Boykin blog, is the other blog open to readers? You can email me privately at ruley at tampabay.rr.com

Matthew Ruley said...

What a great opportunity to see her. Do you know when you are going back or when court is? I check your blog every day in hopes to see some news. Hope its soon. I'm following the Boykin blog, is the other blog open to readers? You can email me privately at ruley at tampabay.rr.com

Hit Counter

Amazing Counters